Be it your home or office, an unexpected water leak or flooding can cause some serious damage to the property and all its contents, even if is just a few inches of water that you see. Right from ruining your beautiful and expensive carpets and upholstery, to seeping into your hardwood floors and causing structural disintegration, the harmful effects of water damage are many. Our reliable, skilled, and experienced team of water restoration experts can rescue your property from any water-related damage or disaster.
As you would be aware, water damage can be caused by several factors, of which some of the most common ones include the following:
- Flooding from natural entity, like rain storm, tornados, etc.
- Clogged drains.
- Leaking water pipes, appliances, plumbing system, etc.
- Sewage backups.
- Overflowing sinks, toilets, etc.
- Malfunctioned dishwasher, washing machine, etc.
- Leaking roofs.
- Failed sump pump.
Regardless of the type or cause of water damage you encounter, our professionals are here to help with water damage and perform water restoration of any scale.
We are well aware that every water damage is different from the other and so is the water restoration process required for them. However, the general water restoration process Carpet Wiser implements is the same, which includes the following steps:
- When you call us regarding your water restoration needs, our representative will ask you a few questions to learn more about the issue in hand and you will be guided through the next steps of the process.
- Our expert team will then visit your property for a thorough inspection of the damage caused, identifying the type of damage and the areas affected by the same.
- Once the cause of the water damage is found and rectified, our experts will start the water extraction process, which involves the use of powerful water removal pumps to remove as much water as possible from your property. This not only helps prevent further damages to your property, but also prevents the growth of mold and mildew.
- After the water is removed and all the irreparable materials are disposed, our professionals will use professional grade equipment, including dehumidifiers and air movers, to dry out the affected area and any item that can be restored. This can take several hours to a few days based on the extent of the water damage.
- The next step would be sanitizing the cleaned area and all the affected materials with antimicrobial treatments, professional air scrubbers, and other similar products and equipment.
- The last step in water restoration or water damage restoration is the restoration of your property to how it was before the water damage. This could be something as simple as replacing old carpets with new ones or refinishing hardwood floors, or could require some major rebuilding work.
Water restoration is a tedious process that requires the use of right products and equipment, and only a reliable water damage restoration company like Carpet Wiser can do the needful to bring your property to its former glory.